- HBYC Constitution (PDF, 250 Kb)
The Hinckley & Bosworth Youth Council Constitution outlines the aims and objectives of the Youth Council as well as rules, procedures and structure for the organisation of the Youth Council. This constitution was approved on the 8th March 2010 at the Youth Council Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- Action Plan - 2007 - 2009 (PDF, 258 Kb)
This document (Action Plan) outlines what the Youth Council is, why it exists and what it intends to do.
- Annual Report (2007) & Business Plan for 2008-2009 (PDF, 59 Kb)
The Business Report reviews the previous years performance of the Youth Council as well as laying out how the Youth Council will move forward, incorporating the Pyramid of Participation, Council priorities, requirements and why HBYC is a successful organisation.
- Pyramid of Participation (MS Word, 139 Kb)
An explanation of the Pyramid of Participation (PoP) by Hinckley & Bosworth Youth Council.
Our logo available for download in different formats.
- Process "Idea" Chart (PDF, 230 Kb)
This is the internal process that HBYC uses for any new ideas, this allows us to ensure that all ideas are executed properly.
- Hard to Reach flowchart (PDF, 226 Kb)
Helpful process on how to make contact with Hard to Reach groups.